Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Metal


Pkay, it took a while, but I managed t get something to eat. Not much, but at least I won't starve to death for a little while longer.

I can continue the story now.

Sea started getting these headaches. Somedays he'd have to stay in bed all day because he couldn't move without getting a migraine. Then he stated having nightmares. Always the same. Dreams about a giant meta skull. That's all he would ever tell me.

Then his house keys got stuck to his arm. He tried to get my help removing them, but there was nothing I could do. They were just stuck there. I'm not even sure how. There was no glue involed, or anything else like that. It was as if his skin was magnetized.

Over the next couple hours, he ended up getting even more stuff stuck to him. Coins, paperclips, silverware, an old cellphone that didn't work and I'm not sure why he still had it. Everything that stuck to him had some metal in it.

I had no idea what to do about it, so I took him to the hospital.

Shit. I hear a motorcycle outside. I have to wrap this up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment