Wednesday, February 20, 2013

That


The next day, I went to check on him and see id the stuff had come off yet. It hadn't. As a matter of fact, it had gotten worse. His skin had began to grow over the objects. I told him that we should go back to the hospital and see if they could do anything about it. He snapped at me. Told me to get out of his room and leave him alone for a while.

Later that day, I found his PSP under one of the couch cushions. I thought I should bring it back to him, to try and cheer him up some. As I was bringing over to his room, it slipped from my hand, and hit the floor. The game inside of it popped out. I got a look at it, and panicked.

It was Tower Of The Newborn. It was my first time actually seeing the game. The picture on the UMD was of a metal skull The same metal skull I had seen before on that computer.

I picked up the UMD, ran to the back yard, and chucked it over the fence as far as I could. I stood there for a couple minutes, shaking. Whatever that game was, I think it's responsible for what happened to my brother.

He came to the back door a little later.

“What are you doing?” he asked me in this weird monotone voice. Something had changed about him.

“Nothing,” I told him. I turned to look at him, and saw that the PSP was now in his hand.

“Do you know what happened to the game that was in here?” he asked.

“No clue,” I lied.

“Okay,” he said. “Let me know if you find it anywhere.”

“Sure,” I said. He was definitely different. He had this vague exression on his face.

“Later sis,” he said, turning around and returning to his room.

I called the doctor afterwards and asked if they could send someone over to have a look at him. They said they'd see what they could do and send someone over.

No comments:

Post a Comment