Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Skull


Hello. I'm... let's just go with Sky. You don't need to know my name. I'm here to tell a story. It needs to be told. I can't say why. I just need to get this stuff out in the open. It's a story about my little brother... let's call him Sea. You don't need to know his name either.

He had an obbsession with video games. He loved playing them whenever he had free time. Although, there were times when he hated them. When things got too difficult, he would get mad and yell at his consoles. It usually didn't get too bad. But one day, he ended up breaking his PSP. Got so mad he smashed his fist into it. It looked fine on the outside, but he gave it some internal damage. It was while he was playing this new game of his. Something he called “Tower Of The Newborn”.

I think that's around when it started. He started acting different. I can't explain it very well. He got kind of depressive. I thought he might just be bummed about his game console being busted at first. Then he started complaining about his eyes. He said everything looked staticy, like he was viewing the world through a glitched camera.

Then more weird stuff started happening.

I'll talk more later. I haven't eaten in a couple days. I need to find some food.

1 comment:

  1. A game about the Newborn and the Tower? That's almost as sick as those bastards that made an RPG about those Things and put me in it as a character.

    ReplyDelete